Welcome to The Biedenharns Cook

The Biedenharns Cook is a page I am putting up to show some random things my family and I make and like. This does not mean I claim to have come up with any or all of the recipes. I do not doubt that most recipes will be something that someone else has made before, or is based off something that someone has made before. It is just a place I am going to put recipes of things we or I have made that we liked. So enjoy and feel free to make anything that you want from the ideas. Lets cook!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coco Pebbles Krispy Treats

Coco Pebbles Krispy Treats

1 box Cocoa Pebbles
1 bag marchmollows
6 Tablespoons butter, divided (5 for the recipie, 1 for the pan 
and your hands)

Melt the butter in a large pan then toss in the marshmollows and stir continuously until melted over medium heat so that they dont burn. After the marshmallows are melted dump in the whole box of cereal and stir until mixed thourally. Then take the 1 tblsp of butter and coat a 9x13 pan and set aside what is left of the butter to grease your pan. Spoon the mixture into the 9x13 pan. Grease your hands with the remaining butter and press the mixture into the pan. Allow to cool then cover with a lid or saran wrap. Cut into squares and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment